Setlist:
"Roman's Revenge"
"Did It on 'Em"
"I Am Your Leader" (with Cam'ron)
"Touch It Or Not" (with Cam'ron)
"Beez in the Trap"
"Stupid Hoe"
"I Luv Dem Strippers" / "Dance (A$)"
"Right by My Side"
"Moment 4 Life"
"Starships"
"Pound the Alarm"
"Whip It"
"Turn Me On"
"Fire Burns"
"Save Me"
"Itty Bitty Piggy"
"Go Hard"
"Sweet Dreams"
"Can't Stop, Won't Stop"
"I Get Crazy"
"Roman In Moscow"
"Born Stunna"
"Roger That"
"Come On A Cone"
"Letting Go (Dutty Love)"
"Hold Yuh" / "My Chick Bad"
"Bottoms Up"
"5 Star Chick"
"Freaky Girl" "Slumber Party"
"Out of My Mind"
"BK Anthem"
"Oh Yeah" (with Foxy Brown)
"Tables Will Turn" (with Foxy Brown)
"Up All Night" (with Drake)
"Make Me Proud" (with Drake)
"Take It to the Head" (with Lil Wayne)
"The Motto" (with Drake and Lil Wayne)
"Bredrock" (with Drake and Lil Wayne)
"Roman Reloaded"
"Super Bass"

0 comentários:
Postar um comentário